Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE Data Center) is the highest level of certification offered by Cisco systems in the Data Center domain. Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Training validates your skills of planning, designing, implementing and managing the complex IT DC infrastructure.
CCIE Data Center Training is best for experienced Data Center professionals willing to get leadership roles and willing to gain in-depth knowledge of emerging Data Center technologies. As a CCIE Data Center certified expert you must know the requirements of the Data Center, inter operation of different components in DC as well as the ability of translating it into device configurations.
We provide CCIE DC Training as per Cisco CCIE Data Center blueprint. We provide CCIE DC training on latest DC devices, which prepares you for the CCIE Data Center lab exam. CCIE DC Training is provided on most updated DC training infrastructure as per CCIE DC V2 lab equipment checklist provided by Cisco.
ITGAT offers training on CCIE DATA CENTER course to wide variety of applicants worldwide. We offer outstanding training solutions to applicants in our 24x7 available labs. Training is provided in both weekdays and weekend batches. ITGAT provides online CCIE course training on real Cisco devices (Routers, Switches, and Firewalls), with 24x7 virtual Lab Facility. CCIE curriculum is designed as per CCIE Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. In order to prepare for latest CCIE DATA CENTER Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates are provided with complete study material i.e. Cisco Exam Guide and Rack to practice labs.
CCIE Data Center Course Outline:
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting Complex L2, L3 Technologies & External Fabric Connectivity.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting network services, Service Insertion and Redirection.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DC Storage Protocols.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting DC Storage networking features, DC Computer connectivity, Physical and Virtual End Point Connectivity.
- Implementing & Troubleshooting Compute resources.
- Implementing & Troubleshooting DC Automation, Orchestration Tools.
- Integrating Cisco Cloud offerings into existing DC infrastructure.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting policy and non-policy-driven Internal Fabric Connectivity.
- Designing, Implementing and Troubleshooting infrastructure elements and policies.
- In-depth Knowledge of other evolving technologies such as Cloud, Network Programmability (SDN), Internet of Things (IoT)