Cisc Certified Network Professional (CCNA Collaboration) equips candidate with ability to create and manage a voice enabled network. This certification validates aspirant’s knowledge and skills required to handle voice network tasks via VoIP technology like IP PBX, IP telephony, IP phone, call agent, voicemail, etc. CCNA Voice certification is suitable for candidates aspiring to become either a VoIP engineer/manager or VoIP technology administrator.
ITGAT CCNA Collaboration Training especially focuses on topics like Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, PSTN, etc. This certification also serves as a prerequisite for CCNP Collaboration and CCIE Collaboration.
CCNA Collaboration Course Outlines
Prerequisites – CCNA R&S
- Describe the Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Solution like its functions and components, call signalling and media flows, etc.
- Understand Provision End Users and Associated Devices like Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, creation and modification of user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe and configure Voice Messaging and Presence (Cisco Unity Connection or Cisco Unity Presence) and Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unity Connection.
- Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System like CDR, CMR, etc., capacity report generation, monitor voicemail usage, and much more.
- Understand Provide End User Support (PSTN Connectivity, troubleshooting endpoints, usage of phone applications, defining fault domains, etc.).
- Configure and understand video end points with Cisco unified communication manager. Implement 2611 XM router and understanding analog signaling (FXS, FXO etc)
For detailed blueprint please visit CCNA Collaboration (210-060)