Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Service Provider) is a suitable certification for candidates looking an entry into service provider industry. ITGAT CCNA Service provider certification training equips candidates with knowledge of configuration, implementation, and troubleshooting of baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks. CCNA SP certified candidates from ITGAT can easily deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures. This certification training is most suitable for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers.
ITGAT provides online CCNA course training on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 virtual Lab Facility. CCNA curriculum is designed as per CCNA Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. In order to prepare for latest CCNA SP Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates are provided with complete study material i.e. Cisco Exam Guide, Lab Manual, and Rack to practice labs.
CCNA SP Course Outlines
Prerequisites – Not required
- In-depth understanding of the IP/TCP Transport Layer & IP Addressing management
- Detailed knowledge of Connecting to an Ethernet LAN & Employment of Switched LAN Technology
- Master concepts of the Cisco Router Security and Cisco IP NGN Architecture
- Learn Configuration of the Basic Routing & how to enable the WAN Internet Connection
- Knowledge of Device Data Collection, Usage of AAA and Implementing Trunks and VLANs
- Learn how to Implement OSPF & Establish the BGP Sessions
- Concepts of the transitioning to IPv6
- Learn Configuration Management with the help of Cisco IOS XR SoftwareFor detailed blueprint,
For Detailed blueprint, click on the respective exam below.