Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Security) is a beginner level certification for aspirants seeking job opportunities in network security field. This certification validates an aspirants’ ability of creating a secure network using Cisco Devices. CCNA Security certified professional is also capable of installing, monitoring and configuring various network security devices including identifying potential network security threats and taking appropriate measures for controlling them simultaneously.
CCNA Security Certification Training offered by ITGAT focuses on numerous aspects of network security such as threats, VPNs, Firewalls, Cisco Router Switch Security, etc. This certification lays the foundation for career options like Network Security Engineer/Specialist, Support Engineer, and Security Administrator and also serves as a prerequisite for CCNP Security and CCIE Security
ITGAT provides online CCNA Security course training on real Cisco devices (Routers, Switches, and Firewalls), with 24x7 virtual Lab Facility. CCNA Security curriculum is designed as per CCNA Security Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. In order to prepare for latest CCNA Security (210-260 IINS) Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates are provided with complete study material i.e. Cisco Exam Guide, Work Book, and Rack to practice labs.
CCNA Security Course Outlines
Prerequisites – CCNA R&S
- Understand common security threats like Email-based and web-based attacks including mitigation methods for Worm, Virus, and Trojan horse attacks.
- Implement security on Cisco routers secure router access using strong encrypted passwords, IOS login, enhancements, IPV6 security. Understand topics like multiple privilege levels, Role-based CLI and securing of control, data and management plane.
- Implement (AAA) on router and switches and ASA. Further describe TACACS+ and RADIUS.
- Describe standard, extended, and named IP IOS ACLs to filter packets and implement IP ACLS to mitigate the threats using Filter IP traffic, SNMP, DDoS attacks, IP ACLs to prevent IP spoofing, VACLs, etc.
- Implement Secure Network Management using SSH, syslog, SNMP, NTP, SCP, CLI, CCP, and SSL.
- Describe Layer 2 security using Cisco switches with the help of STP attacks, ARP spoofing, MAC spoofing, CAM overflows. Understand VLAN Security (Voice VLAN, PVLAN, VLAN hopping, and Native VLAN)
- Understand Cisco Firewall Technologies like Proxy firewalls, Packet and stateful packet firewall. Describe types of NAT used in firewall technologies like Static, Dynamic, and PAT. Configure ASA using NAT, ACL, Default MPF, Cisco ASA sec Level.
- Understand IPS technologies like Attack responses, Monitoring options, syslog, SDEE, Signature engines, Signatures, Network-based and Host-based.
- Describe cryptography types (Symmetric, Asymmetric, HMAC, Message digest, and PKI) and VPN Technologies (IPsec, SSL, IKE, ESP, AH, Tunnel mode, and Transport mode).
- Implement an IOS IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication implementation of SSL VPN using ASA device manager – Clientless and AnyConnect).
For detailed blueprint please visit CCNA Security (210-260 IINS)
For more information regading course training fee, Click Here
To get registered in this course, Click Here