Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP Data Center) certification is the professional level certification in Data Center domain offered by Cisco Systems. CCNP Data Center training builds a strong foundation for managing, installing, configuring, and maintaining a Data Center Infrastructure.
As a Cisco CCNP Data Center Certified Professional, you will have hands-on skills for working in Complex DC environments making use of advanced technologies such as – virtualization, orchestration and automation; data center security, unified computing, integration of cloud initiatives and policy-driven infrastructure.
ITGAT CCNP Data Center Training provides in-depth knowledge on advanced Cisco Data Center technologies. Post completion of your CCNP Data Center course at ITGAT, you will be eligible for senior level job roles which include Data Center Network Engineer, Data Center Architect, Network Design Engineer, DC Support Engineer, Cisco Data center Implementation Engineer, and DC Pre-sales Engineer.
ITGAT provides online CCNP course training on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 virtual Lab Facility. CCNP curriculum is designed as per CCNP Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. In order to prepare for latest CCNP DC Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates are provided with complete study material i.e. Cisco Exam Guide, Lab Manual, Work Book, and Rack to practice labs.
CCNP DC Course Outlines
Prerequisites – CCNA DC
CCNP DC consists of four exams.
A comprehensive summary of course blueprint is here under.
Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII)
- Configuring MST, port channels and RSTP, and implementing OTV, Cisco Fabric Path, LISP and VXLAN.
- Configuring routing, multicast and first-hop redundancy in the data center.
- Configuring user management &implementing system security features on Cisco Nexus switches.
- Implementing Fibre Channel port security and binding, managing Fibre Channel domains and performing basic Fibre Channel configuration.
- Configuring FCoE, distributed device aliases, FCIP, NPV, and zoning.
- Configuring system management & infrastructure monitoring.
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
- Installing UCS B-Series system and deploying service profiles making use of service profile templates and pooled identities.
- Configuring UCS B-Series system for the purpose of deployments making use of iSCSI. Configuring B- &C-Series systems for the purpose of deployments making use of Fibre Channel for booting and regular data access.
- Configuring and implementing security mechanisms like LDAP integration, RBAC with Organizations and Locales, key rings and trusted points.
- Implement and configure monitoring with Call Home and syslog.
- Managing UCS Manager domains with UCS Central, interact with the UCS Manager XML API and manage multiple C-Series servers with Cisco IMC Supervisor.
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI)
- Implementing infrastructure virtualization solutions, such as VRFs, VDC, Cisco AVS and Cisco Nexus 1000v.
- Identifying programmability methods and programing Cisco Nexus switches using NX-API, XML, and Python.
- Implementing Cisco ACI solution which provides fabric connectivity to virtual machines, bare-metal hosts, and external L2 & L3 domains.
- Integrating Cisco ACI with virtual machine managers, like VMware vCenter.
- Enforcing application policies in inter- and intra-tenant scenarios.
- Deploy micro-segmentation and Cisco AVS.
- Programming Cisco ACI using RESTful APIs, Aryaand Python.
- Monitoring Cisco ACI deployment making use of atomic counters & monitoring tools.
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- Troubleshooting L2 technologies, like port channels, STP,vPC, FEX and Cisco Fabric Path.
- Troubleshooting routing, CFS and first-hop redundancy in the data center.
- Troubleshooting virtualization solutions, like VRF, VXLAN and OTV.
- Troubleshooting SAN including FCoE, Fibre Channel, NPV, NPIV and zoning.
- Troubleshooting data center unified computing.
For Detailed blueprint, click on the respective exam below.
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (300-165 DCII)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (300-175 DCUCI)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (300-170 DCVAI)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (300-180 DCIT)