Cisc Certified Network Professional (CCNP R&S) certification is a professional level certification for candidates aspiring to become certified Routing and Switching technologies competent. After completion of CCNP Training, candidate will be able to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise Cisco networks. The CCNP R&S Certification training package consists of training on three varied modules i.e. ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT explained below:
- ROUTE: This training module covers in depth study and practical training about IP Routing. You will get with concepts like planning, building and testing safe LAN and WAN solutions using varied types and number of routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and IPv6 etc.
- SWITCH: This training module includes deep theoretical and practical knowledge on planning, building and executing enterprise switching solutions with the help of switching technologies like VLAN, STP, VTP, RSTP, MSTP, EtherChannel, GLBP, HSRP, VRRP etc.
- TSHOOT: In this module candidate learns how to troubleshoot and maintain IP networks .This includes usage of technological yet applicable approaches to troubleshoot various networks.
CCNP R&S Training is being offered by ITGAT to a wide variety of applicants worldwide. We offer outstanding training solutions to applicants in our 24x7 available labs. Having fully equipped and updated labs with ultra-modern devices/racks, our CCNP R&S course training focuses on topics like IPv6, OSPF(advance features), EIRGP (Advance Features), BGP, ACL, VPN, NTP, DHCP, IP SLA, NetFlow v5 & v9, etc. We offer CCNP course training in weekdays and weekend batches both.
ITGAT provides online CCNP course training on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24x7 virtual Lab Facility. CCNP curriculum is designed as per CCNP Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. In order to prepare for latest CCNP R&S Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates are provided with complete study material i.e. Cisco Exam Guide, Lab Manual, Work Book, and Rack to practice labs.
CCNP R&S Course Outlines
Prerequisites – CCNA R&S
CCNP R&S consists of three exams.
A comprehensive summary of course blueprint is here under.
- Understand Cisco Express Forwarding, General Network Challenges, IP Operations, TCP Operations, UDP Operations, and Changes to a existing network.
- Understand and configure PPP and Frame Relay.
- Understand and configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting, static routing, default routing, Routing Protocols type, VRF, Route Filtering, Redistribution, Summarization, Policy based routing, RIP, EIGRP, Named EIGRP, OSPF, OSPFv3, BGP.
- Understand VPN Technologies like GRE, DMVPN, EVN.
- Understand and implement IOS AAA, TACACS, Radius, ACL, and Router’s Security Features.
- Understand and implement SNMP, NTP, DHCP, NAT, PAT, IPSLA, Object Tracking, and NetFlow.
- Understand CDP, LLDP, UDLD, VLAN, VTP v1, v2, v3, VTP Pruning, EtherChannel, STP, PVST+, RPVST+, MST+, SPAN, and RSPAN.
- Understand and implement First Hop Redundancy Protocols HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP.
For Detailed blueprint, click on the respective exam below.
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (300-101 ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (300-115 SWITCH)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (300-135 TSHOOT)
For more information regading course training fee, Click Here
To get registered in this course, Click Here