Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Data Center) is an associate level certification offered by Cisco Systems in Data Center technology. CCNA Data Center is best for aspirants looking for opportunities in Data Center administration. The certification validates student’s skills required for configuring, maintaining and installing Data Centers.
A Cisco CCNA Data Center certified professional has in-depth knowledge of DC networking technologies and concepts, DC infrastructure, storage networking, network virtualization, unified computing, Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) and DC orchestration and automation.
ITGAT provides CCNA Data Center training as per the current requirement of the IT industry. Post completion of CCNA DC Course training at ITGAT, students has in-depth knowledge about Data Centers, Configuring, verifying and troubleshooting a switch with VLANs & inter-switch communications making use of Nexus.
This certification lays the foundation for career options like Data Center Engineer/Specialist, Data Center Administrator and also serves as a prerequisite for CCNP Data Center and CCIE Data Center.
CCNA Data Center Course Outlines
Prerequisites – There is no prerequisite for pursuing CCNA Data Center Certification Training. However, we recommend students to have basic knowledge of CCNA R&S Course.
There are two modules in CCNA Data Center Certification,
200-150 DCICN (Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking)
- Describing and identifying DC network protocols as well as host-to-host communication.
- Describing basic DC networking concepts, use of the NX-OS command line interface and implementing trunks, port channels and VLANs.
- Describing advanced DC concepts, implementing multi-layer switching & performing basic configuration: AAA on NX-OS devices & secure remote administration; protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP) & ACL.
- Describing and comparing basic DC storage connectivity options and configuring VSANs.
- Describing advanced DC storage and configuring zoning, NPV mode & NPIV on Cisco MDS Switches & Cisco Nexus.
- Identifying the components of UCS architecture &use of the UCS Manager.
For detailed blueprint please visit CCNA Data Center (200-150 DCICN)
200-155 DCICT (Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies)
- Describing and configuring Cisco’s UCS.
- Describing and configuring Cisco DC virtualization.
- Describing and configuring Data Center networking.
- Describing and configuring automation & orchestration.
- Describing and verifying Cisco ACI.
For detailed blueprint please visit CCNA Data Center (200-155 DCICT)
For more information regading course training fee, Click Here
To get registered in this course, Click Here